Friday, January 5, 2007

It's Diva Time!









Yo!

Ok...so I am formerly "Ms. Hep's Rantings & Ravings". But my url address I believe was about 5 million letters too long (kimitasrantingsandravings.blogspot.com) - so basically, if you didn't have me saved...well then, f*ck it.

So, welcome to my Diva's World.

This is the only place where I believe that I am truly able to be me...a complete diva, and screw what everyone thinks, basically...because it is all about me.

In my own little private fantasy world, anyway.

In real life, I have a fiance who is even MORE of a diva than I. My new coined word for male divas are "Divos". I SWEAR this was before this opera group, "Il Divo" (I'm suing Simon Cowell, BTW). As a stand-up comic, I think that it is all well and good to divo-out, but c'mon...it's my time now, buck-o!!!

Currently I'm starring as Sister Mary Hubert in "Nuncrackers: The Nunsense Musical". So it should be all about ME, right?

Nope.

Five minutes before I was going to walk out the door to film the TV commercial for the show, what do I get? "Hey, what do you think about this bit?"

Damn Divos. It's my month. Let me be fabulous!

Hepworth...out!

No comments: